HOW TO PAIR YOUR HEARING AIDS TO AN ANDROID SMARTPHONE
The MOMENT™ app is designed to work with WIDEX MOMENT™ Bluetooth® hearing aids.
With the app you can control and personalise your hearing aids sound settings.
When you have paired your hearing aids to the smartphone you are able to stream sound directly from your compatible Android devices.
A list of compatible devices can be found at Widex.
You can download the Widex Moment App from the Google Play store.
PAIRING YOUR WIDEX MOMENT™ HEARING AIDS TO AN ANDROID SMARTPHONE CAN BE MADE IN TWO WAYS
Pair via the MOMENT App: This requires that you have downloaded the MOMENT App for ANDROID.
Pair via the Bluetooth®menu of the specific ANDROID phone
PAIR VIA MOMENT APP
1. From the MOMENT app home screen, select Get started
3. Turn the hearing aids OFF then ON again by placing them in the charger for 3-5 seconds or by pressing the button for 3-5 seconds to turn them off, then press again for 3-5 seconds to turn them on again.
– Select Next
4. Select the Available hearing aids and the app will start the pairing
5. Select Pair for each hearing aid
6. The hearing aids are now paired and listed as My hearing aids. – Select Next
7. Optional: Consent to data policy.
Answering “Let’s go” will help the app to improve the hearing aids settings together with you.
8. Setup successful. – Select OK
PAIR VIA THE BLUETOOTH® MENU
1.Go to Settings
– Select Connections
2. Select Bluetooth®
3. Turn the hearing aids off - then on again. Press the button for 3-5 seconds to turn them off, then press again 3-5 seconds to turn them on again.
Select your hearing aids under Available devices to pair them to the phone.
Do you want to rename the hearing aids? – Select the settings icon next to the hearing aids name.
4. MOMENT App – home screen page
You can now start using your paired WIDEX MOMENT™ hearing aids with the MOMENT app.