Widex's mission is to provide the absolute best hearing aids customer service. We offer the most advanced, natural sound on the market. Our products let people connect and communicate easily. Helping people hear is our business.
Professional Education ManagerDepartment:
Remote OpportunitiesJob Summary:
The role of the Professional Education Manager is to provide customers with information and training to gain a better understanding and confidence when recommending and fitting Widex technology and hearing technologies to their patients. Essential Responsibilities:Education/ Training:
- Assess each dispenser on general skill level of Widex products. General skills include: presentation of technology, fine tuning, counseling, understanding of Widex technology, explanation of features/ benefits to individual patients.
- Provide demonstration and technical training of fine tuning, counseling related to advanced features (AE, ZEN).
- Assist in fitting/ fine tuning questions.
- Assist customers with fittings at open houses and patient demos as needed.
- Develop and grow rapport between Widex and the customer.
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Manager in finding growht opportunities and solving business problems.
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Manager to analyze sales at the account level to determine business patterns and define areas of risk and opportunities.
- Develop specific sales goals at the individual account levels and assist in communicating these goals to the account.
- Maintain regular account contact at the staff level within a practice to provide an operational prospective to the Regional Sales Manager.
Development/ Educational Tools:Other Responsibilities
- Develop training materials and support documents as needed when Widex HQ documentation does not provide needed information.
- Design dispenser specific plans to increase Widex skills and, in many situations, general dispensing skills.
- Serve as a liaison with inside audiology and circulate audiology and training updates.
- Assist in training new Widex staff as assigned by the Widex Director of Training.
- Teach methods to best present and sell a Widex product.
- Teach all customer and consumer training seminars held in the region.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Responsible to come to work consistently, on-time and as scheduled.
- Performs other duties and assignments as required.
- Au.D degree in Audiology preferred; minimum requirement of Master's Degree in Audiology.
- A minimum of 3-years experience in both clinical and dispensing audiology.
- Preferred experience: product, presentation and training
- Strong overall PC skills and proficient in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and must work efficiently and proficiently with others.
- Must exhibit strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision and have a can-do attitude.
- Strong veral and written communication capabilities are required.
Expectation of StaffPhysical Requirements
Adheres to Company Policy and Procedures: Acts as a role model within and outside of the Company; Performs duties as workload necessitates; Maintains a positive and respectful attitude: Communicates regularly with supervisor about Department issues: Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload: Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of the position: Meets Department productivity standards.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and talk or hear. The employee can regularly life and/ or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception. The above statements are meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified. The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, completing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate. Incumbents within this position may be required to assist or find appropriate assistance to make accommodations for disabled individuals in order to ensure access to the company's services (may include: visitors, patients, employees or others).