Order Entry Associate Department:
Hauppauge, New York, United StatesRequisition #:
Our company’s mission is to provide the absolute best hearing aids and customer services. We offer the most advanced, natural sound on the market. Our products let people connect and communicate easily. Helping people hear is our business. Job Summary:
Under close supervision of the Supervisor of Order Entry, is responsible for entering and processing new orders.Essential Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Inputs customer orders and requests into company computer system.
- Performs related functions in processing customer orders.
- Reviews the accuracy of all in-house order documents.
- Verifies model and serial number on aid(s) prior to entry.
- Routes specific material to the appropriate location to secure accurate production flow.
- Receives and distributes expediter sheets to their appropriate location to ensure customer service requests are completed.
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure all data entry information is accurate for customer queries such as order cancellations, special requests and rush service.
- Responsible to come to work consistently, on time and as scheduled.
- Performs other duties and participates in other projects as requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic data entry skills.
- The ability to competently operate a key board.
- Must work effectively with all management levels and staff affiliates.
- Must be able to function in a team environment as well as perform individual tasks.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgement; demonstrates a positive can-do attitude; have effective communication skills with a diverse range of individuals.
- Must be able to effectively communicate, read, and write English.
- Most possess strong organizational skills and pay close attention to detail.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee can regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and depth perception. The above statements are meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified. The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, completing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate. Incumbents within this position may be required to assist or find appropriate assistance to make accommodations for disabled individuals in order to ensure access to the company’s services (may include: visitors, patients, employees, or others).