Inside Sales RepresentativeDepartment:
Remote Opportunity, USARequisition #:
Our company’s mission is to provide the absolute best hearing aids and customer services. We offer the most advanced, natural sound on the market. Our products let people connect and communicate easily. Helping people hear is our business. Job Summary:
Under supervision of the Manager of Inside Sales, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities along with growing our existing business. By possessing the ability to engage in sales dialogue and by initiating continuous outbound calls, the Inside Sales Representative will proactively seek out these targeted accounts to demonstrate Widex best-in-class products, services, and solutions. By proactively increasing the outbound call volume, we expand our opportunities to demonstrate the “best-in-class” customer experience and focus on relationships, loyalty and revenue generating opportunities.Essential Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Initiate outbound calls to both the Widex client base and non-buyers.
- Follow-up with leads from RSM or discovered leads from customer database.
- Promote and sign accounts to WPPP.
- Promote and sign accounts to www.widexpro.com. Work with RSM to appropriately identify customer for the benefit of the team and the account.
- Make monthly calls to WPPP accounts to update them on their unit commitment status to ensure they achieve their target.
- Follow up with all accounts appearing on the daily report that are new buyers in order to facilitate continued growth.
- Monitor and contact declining accounts in order to establish reasons for decline and propose corrective actions.
- Work with RSM and PEM regarding declining accounts.
- Effectively and efficiently take an inbound service call and hand them off to the customer service group.
- Responsible for driving revenue and retaining clientele by selling products/services and solutions to customers via outbound calls.
- Demonstrate appropriate knowledge of all our products, sales programs, services, processes.
- Empowered to make decisions to provide the best customer experience each and every time.
- Document all customer interaction with our CRM tool.
- Actively participate in our continuous improvement culture.
- Be resourceful and knowledgeable when calling both Widex established accounts and potential accounts.
- Proven success in relationship selling/business development via outbound calls.
- In coordination with the team, manage and close direct pipeline of business by driving all aspects of the sales cycle from product evaluation through price negotiation and purchase via outbound phone calls.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. BS/BA degree preferred.
- Telephone sales experience is a key component of position with successful track record of maintaining existing business, prospecting and closing new business.
- The ability to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment and be prepared to develop and execute strategies (business development, account maintenance).
- The ideal candidate will be processed driven and customer focused with a “can-do” attitude that is demonstrated each and every day.
- Driven by sales objectives and performance measures.
- Motivated by individual and team achievement.
- Provide superior customer experience while driving customer loyalty and confidence in using Widex as a primary vendor.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- This position requires that the individual possesses a sales and/or business background.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Travel as needed and requested.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee can regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and depth perception. The above statements are meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified. The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, completing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate. Incumbents within this position may be required to assist or find appropriate assistance to make accommodations for disabled individuals in order to ensure access to the company’s services (may include: visitors, patients, employees, or others).