Widex's mission is to provide the absolute best hearing aids customer service. We offer the most advanced, natural sound on the market. Our products let people connect and communicate easily. Helping people hear is our business.
Supervisor Customer CareDepartment:
Hauppauge, New York, United StatesMission Statement:
Our company’s mission is to provide the absolute best hearing aids and customer services. We offer the most advanced, natural sound on the market. Our products let people connect and communicate easily. Helping people hear is our business. Job Summary:
Maintains and enhances customer services by organizing and evaluating service and delivery systems and procedures; monitoring staff. Essential Job Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Supervises, coordinates, directs, and monitors staff member activities to ensure prompt, courteous, and accurate responses are provided to customers and colleagues via phone, fax and email.
- Monitors efficiency and quality efforts of the team's performance and provides training and coaching support.
- Ensures adherence to departmental and/or call/Customer Care policies, procedures, and practices in addition to company policies.
- Develops job aids to clarify/simplify processing procedures.
- Recommends and implements new or improved systems to enhance or expedite the work
- Builds procedures to support department performance with systems
- Delegates tasks for optimum performance
- Handling complaints from customers ad staff, inclusive of documentation via CRM cases (issuing and closure), inclusive to monitoring recorded calls
- Responds to calls and emails in a timely fashion from internal staff and customers
- Tests promotional order entry for new promotions, and tests new features and refinements in ERP system and widexpro.
- Creates and maintains a positive, respectful work environment for staff.
- Perform training and development of team members. Including terminations where needed.
- Assisting the team by performing tasks with them
- Work with Management on customer service initiatives
- Communicates with other departments and management to resolve problems and expedite the work.
- Handles escalated complaints and address correction
- Performs performance evaluations
- Other duties performed as requested by management
- Monitors adherence to schedule and queue status to ensure optimal phone coverage.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent communicator and presenter
- Passion for developing people and processes and creating motivation
- Complex problem solving
- Critical thinker ad active listener
- Excellence in exercising judgement
- Strong time management
Monday - Friday
12:00 PM - 8:00 PM