Widex Zen TherapyAre you one of the many faces of tinnitus?
A new and unique approach to tinnitus management is Widex Zen Therapy which has been proven to help people with tinnitus.
Widex Zen Therapy uniquely combines sound stimulation, counselling, stress reduction and amplification - all depending on your level of tinnitus.
The benefits of Widex Zen Therapy
Widex Zen Therapy can help you to:
- reduce stress
- overcome sleep difficulties and prevent fatigue
- identify and change unhelpful negative thinking concerning tinnitus
- reverse overcompensation by the brain because of hearing deficits
The tinnitus treatment plan
If you suspect that you may be one of the many faces of tinnitus, your first step is to undergo a professional evaluation.
After your diagnosis, a hearing care professional can help you make an individual treatment plan for your tinnitus.
The Widex Zen Therapy treatment plan combines the elements below, depending on your degree of tinnitus:
- Counselling – helps you to identify and challenge the way you perceive tinnitus in your daily life.
- Relaxation exercises – teach you sleep strategies, meditation, breathing exercises and muscle relaxation.
- Sound stimulation – listening to repetitive Zen fractal tones can reduce your tinnitus related stress.
- Amplification - amplified sound from hearing aids can be a big help if you also have hearing loss.
Download exercises for tinnitus
You can get started already now. Download the tinnitus leaflet below. It contains exercises for relaxation, such as ‘Deep Breathing’ and ‘Guided imagery’ exercises. Both are parts of the Widex Zen Therapy treatment plan.
Download tinnitus exercises
Take control of your tinnitus today
Counselling with an experienced hearing healthcare professional trained in managing tinnitus improves your chances of success in regaining your full quality of life. Find your local Widex Professional.